Wednesday, November 21, 2007
note
Oh my lord am I dragging. It's been an odd..uh, week and a half I guess, between being sick and then my schedule being bizarre and then, oh hey, look, it's Thanksgiving! *runs and hides*

My one hope is that the illustrious Chris Baty, who started this whole autumnal debacle, is like 8000 words behind *me*. That, above all else, gives me hope.

Also Tom quite commandingly informed me that I am NOT giving up this far into the thing. Which was, really, quite good of him.

...but Mackie ran away from my story and made me do a ridiculously elaborate drawing on Megs' facebook page, because he didn't want to get dragged into the mess I'm making, with corrupting priests and twisted theologies and subtle temptations and downright bitchy phistos. I'm really quite terrified what's going to happen with the bunch I just threw together - either it's going to be a spectacular explosion of tempers and angst and all sorts of wordcount goodness...or it's going to fall flat and no-one will talk to each other and they'll just be silently miserable. But I swear if they do THAT I'll set the freaking house on fire for NO REASON *just* to make them do something.

So there.

...oddly enough, I feel more motivated now. XD But still more tired than motivated, it's far past my bedtime.
 
posted by Melissa at 11:46 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: